Community Volunteer Awards 2020
Celebrating those who make a difference in the community.
Plymouth is filled with some amazing volunteers that give up all their free time to help worthy causes and help other people that are in need.
Do you know someone that deserves some recognition for the work they do?
Adult Awards (Over 18's)
- COVID19 Hero Award: Going over and beyond to help the community during the pandemic
- Youth Advocate: Helping young people reach their full potential
- Disabilities Advocate: Helping people with disabilities overcome boundaries
- Mental Health Advocate: Helping those with mental health overcome boundaries
- Animal Welfare Advocate: Putting the animals needs first
- Inspiring Sports Personality: Using sport to inspire others to become better people
- Inspiring Musician Award: Using music to make a difference
Youth Awards (Under 18's)
- Young Inspiring Sports Personality: Promoting kindness through sport
- Young Carer Award: Putting other people need first
- Young disabilities Advocate: Working to make everything possible
- Young Volunteer Award: General Volunteering in the community
- Young Inspiring Musician: Using music to make a difference
Organisation Awards: Not-For-Profit
Community Interest Company of the year: Must be a registered CIC with Company House, based in Plymouth
Small Charity of the Year: Must be a registered charity and operate on a small scale, based in Plymouth
Not-For-Profit Organisation of the Year: A Non Registered not-for-profit organisation with no paid members, based in Plymouth
Nominate a person or organisation for an award:
Please fill out the form below.
Please be sure to Only Nominate:
- People who work unpaid for the service they provide
- People who work or live in Plymouth (or PL Postcode)
- Please give a detail description of why they deserve the award
- Please give a detailed description of the voluntary work they do.
Please supply information of your nominee,
If your nominee is below 18 years old, please supply parent of guardian details